Customised Programmes designed with your needs and goals in mind
Our CUSTOMISED programmes are designed specifically for you, as we understand that your nutrition needs and health goals are unique to you.
If your goal is to lose weight, we will help you to stop dieting and start eating. If your goal is for increased energy and vitality, we will show you how to nourish your body to flourish. If your goal is to improve your mood, we will show you how the foods you eat can cause irritability, insomnia and brain fog. If your goal is to get off the sugar cravings roller coaster, we will show you have to find and regulate your natural appetite.
If you are recovering from cancer we can help you put a personalised nutrition plan in place. We will support and guide you in adopting healthy habits that are long lasting and life changing. I understand where you are coming from. Having gone through aggressive treatment for breast cancer, I eventually made the connection between the food we eat and how we feel on a day to day basis. I now see food as my new medicine. Over a period of time I began making small, simple changes to my diet and my lifestyle that have transformed my health. I am healthier, happier, stronger and more connected and in tune with my body than ever before. And there is no reason why you cannot feel like that too!!
Weight Loss programme
Blood Sugar Balancing programme
Vitality and Health Programme
Food and Mood Programme
Following your cancer
Our prices depend on the level of support you want and the number of consultations. Our bespoke programmes start from €130 and are tailor-made to your needs.
Typically a programme could include some or all of the following;
- Full health review Including medical history, dietary and lifestyle habits
- Body Composition – Review and monitoring weight, BMI, BMR, Hip to Waist Ratio
- Food Diary Analysis Using our nutrition expertise and science based software
- Specific Nutrition recommendations To control cravings, balance your hormones, support your heart, bones, digestive health, immune system and mental health
- Supplement Recommendations
- Step by step guide to organising and planning meals that fit your lifestyle, including expert advice on food shopping, food labels, recognising the marketing gimmicks and trips to supermarkets.
- Meal Ideas & Recipes – That are easy to follow, flexible, suit your tastes and skills
- Goals and Action Steps Identify the end result you want, how to get you there and find out what gets in your way
- Expert coaching – Stress management, quality sleep, work life balance
- Ongoing Support and Guidance including phone reviews and check ins between consultations.