Banana and Oat Bread
- 200g Porridge Oats
- 3 ripe Bananas
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (optional)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of mixed spice
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of coconut butter melted
- 50 – 70 mls of almond milk (non sweetened)
- 4 tablespoons of a nut butter of your choice
- Blitz the oats in nutribullett or food processor until fine powder.
- Mix in the baking powder, cinnamon and spices.
- Add in mashed bananas, coconut butter, syrup, and nut butter
- Combine with the almond milk.
- Pour into 2 lb loaf tin, cook at 180 for 40- 50 minutes.
- This is quite a dense bread. The outside was crunchy and the inside appeared doughy but it was cooked all the same and tasted great. Add seeds if you wish into the bake or as a topping. You may have to adjust the liquid levels.